Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Just-Hatched: New, New Books I Hope to Read Early in 2017

I'm sure I'll be adding to this list soon, but for now here are the books I'm hoping to read early this new year:


Little Book of Hugge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living



Live to Eat: Cooking the Mediterranean Way



This Close to Happy



Walking to Lisen by Andrew Forsthoefel



Born Anxious



The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp



Baby-Sitters Club by Raina Telgemeier



Swing Time by Zadie Smith



Anne of Green Gables new audio version






Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

18 comments:

  1. The little book of Hygge is also on my list to read next year - it just sounds so intriguing - and I really like the cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about Little Book of Hygge, and have added Swing Time to my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my Top Ten post! I hope you get the chance to read these books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying the lists being given and noting so many new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for the Zadie Smith - I was beginning to think that yet again I wouldn't recognise any of your titles. Didn't you read a Hygge book? Is the concept worthy of two reads (I do know that you're keen on the happiness reads). I'll probably be keen to seek out the Babysitters Club redo- actually I've never read one of those books, and recently bought the first one to have a look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got this version of Anne of Green Gables! I'm ashamed to admit that I never read the books, so I'm looking forward to correcting that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! And I hope you'll enjoy all these reads in 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new audio version of Anne of Green Gables? I'm very intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got that Babysitter's Club graphic novel and NEED to read it. I'll always love the BSC and I think it's awesome that they're introducing them to a whole new generation :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list! Swing Time is one that I'm hoping to read soon as well. Happy Reading to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice list! Swing Time and the Daphne Merkin book look good. Both are excellent writers! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Live To Eat looks great- I need more books on Mediterranean cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne of Green Gables new audio sounds like a must!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely have to try Swing Time! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these books sound interesting, especially the cookbook!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh! A new Anne audio! So exciting!

    I've got Zadie's book out of the library, as well, and it's high on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love to learn about new books through TTT- and the title and cover for This Close to Happy are super intriguing! Another book for the ol' TBR pile : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh. Live to Eat looks so delicious! I'm going to have to check that one out. The older I get the more I enjoy recipe books!

    Hope you enjoy all of these when you get to read them! Great list.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.