Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-Thon: Back and Reading!



I'm not sure if this is totally kosher, but since it is rather difficult to read while driving to a library conference, I decided to spend the first hour and sixth hour of the Read-a-Thon (while I was commuting) listening to A Midsummer Night's Dream. And I listened to the entire play. Excellent.

I squeezed in two short children's books during the conference (I'm sure some were wondering why I was reading while the state legislator was speaking....I hope I was not discourteous, but I had to get some read time in).

I've donated 1,000 grains of rice and now I'm headed back to the delightful front porch for some more pages of Miss Zukas and the Library Murders.

1 comment:

  1. Audio books definitely count! Glad you're getting some reading in.

    And hey...what do they expect? It was a librarian conference right? Of course you'd be reading! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.