Saturday, June 28, 2008

Read-a-Thon Mini-Challenge: Hour 4



"I think if we are going to reform the world, and make it a better place to live in, the way to do it is not with talk about relationships of a political nature, which are inevitably dualistic, full of subjects and objects and their relationship to one another; or with programs full of things for other people to do....The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands, and then work outward from there. Other people can talk about how to expand the destiny of mankind. I just want to talk about how to fix a motorcycle. I think that what I have to say has more lasting value."

---from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert Pirsig

1 comment:

  1. Become the change you want to see in the world...as Ghandi said.

    When you're done reading, come by my blog to sign up for to win a free book of your choice.

    http://www.readywhenyouarecb.blogspot.com

    Keep on reading!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.